The hook has articulated arms that can be joined or widely extended and are equipped with generously sized grooves. It is therefore suitable for a wide variety of swords with a blade width of up to 69 mm and a blade thickness of up to 5 mm and will not only proudly display medieval-style swords or knight swords, but also smaller swords and even daggers or knives.
This compact and adjustable sword bearer has a particularly discreet design that highlights the actual display piece. When mounted, the wall mount virtually disappears behind the gun handle, with only the circular ends of the retaining pins left visible at the front.
For little money, this discreet wall hook is an easy way to highlight every sword in your collection – and save space by doing so!
- Material: steel plate, approx. 1 mm thick
- With adjustable retaining pins
- Height: approx. 5.5 cm (fully extended) to 7.5 cm (fully collected)
- Width: approx. 3 cm (fully collected) to 8 cm (fully extended)
- Width of the mounting plate: approx. 2.9 cm
- Ideal for displaying swords on vertical wall with straight feathers and cruciformes
(maximum blade width approx. 6.9 cm / maximum blade thickness approx. 5 mm)
- Weight: approx. 43 g
- This sword hanger is supplied WITHOUT mounting hardware (wall plug, screw)