Masonic sword with sheath
To this day, Masons still use swords for their traditional ceremonies and rituals during the so-called Temple Service.
This Masonic sword has an ornate brass fist and an engraved non-sharp blade, adorned with the characteristic symbols of Freemasonry: square, compass and cross.
The sword comes with a matching hem forged in bluish steel with brass heap and chape.
- Material: high carbon steel blade, brass handle
- Total length: approx. 88 cm
- Blade length: approx. 72 cm
- Including corresponding sheath
- Weight (without sheath): approx. 900 g