Exchanging traditional accessories for an elegant contemporary style, the Boshin avant-garde is an undeniably modern weapon. Textured TPR wraps the handle for an ergonomic non-slip handle and the handle is crowned with an oversized polished steel handle. The guard despises the extravagant ornamentation in favor of a practical design of pointed ellipse. According to the clean and functional motif of the Boshin sword, the sheath is wooden with semi-glossy black finish and features black synthetic leather wrap and cotton cord. Wielding the Honshu Boshin Two-Edged Sword is almost Zen - you just need to try it out for yourself!
- Blade material: 1060 high carbon steel
- Cable material: TPR (thermoplastic rubber)
- Total length: approx. 102.5 cm
- Blade length: approx. 76.3 cm
- Includes hem
- Manufacturer's product number: UC3245