The high-quality, high-quality Rock Creek Ranger Bowie hunter knife features a blade forged in HWS-1K with full conical spike.
The hardness of the edge is 58-60HRC. Handle scales are genuine Sambar deer and stainless steel
guards have electroformed recording by scrolling. The hem construction is leather tanned by shell
with stainless steel reinforcement at wear points.
- Made by Hanwei (Paul Chen)
- Semi-drop point blade
- General: approx. 30.7 cm (12 3/32 in.)
- Blade length: approx. 17.4 cm (6 27/32 in.)
- Weight: approx. 330 g (11.64 ounces)
- Blade steel: HWS-1K (corrosion resistant)
- Edge fixing / ease of sharpness
- Edge hardness: 58-60 HRC
- Handle material: Staghorn