Deal of the days
Lionhead saber reproduction of a German officer. The handle is made of brass, the lion's head has two ruby-colored eyes encapsulated. The wooden handle is wrapped with leather and brass wire.
The non-sharp blade is forged from spring steel, featuring a filling of 55 cm in length. The saber is delivered with a nickel-plated steel sheath.
A very decorative piece at a low price.
- Total length: approx. 94.5 cm
- Blade length: approx. 80 cm
- Blade material: EN45 steel spring
- Includes steel sheath to be consemed
- Weight (without sheath): approx. 700 g