For 3000 years, the fragments of Narsil were guarded and preserved by the Elves in Valfenda. It was only at the end of the Third Age that the blade was reforged to stand beside Aragorn, the rightful heir to the throne of Gondor, under the name of Anduril (also Flame of the West ).
This authentically detailed collectible is an officially licensed reproduction of the actual film prop used in the Lord of the Rings trilogy. United Cutlery, the industry leader in fine film reproductions, meticulously recreated the support sword using only the finest materials and craftsmanship. Attention to detail was a priority.
The blade of this magnificent sword is made of 420 stainless steel. The elaborate handle features a handle wrapped in genuine leather and a solid metal crossguard and pommel with gold-plated details. Alecrun runes written in sindarin are engraved on the handle and say: Narsil is my name, a powerful sword. Telchar made me in Nogrod.
Delivery includes a wooden wall board (with a hand-printed design) and a certificate of authenticity.
- Blade material: stainless steel 420 J2
- Cable material: metal guard and pommel with aged silver-plated finish and 24K gold-plated details, engraved pommel with elyth runes, handle wrapped in genuine leather, rat tail spike
- General length: approx. 134.3 cm
- Blade length: approx. 103.2 cm
- Blade thickness: approx. 6.4 mm
- Weight: approx. 2.6 kg
- Wooden display board with screen printing motif
- Certificate of authenticity
- Manufacturer's product number: UC1267