The blade is made of high carbon steel forged by hand and is differentially hardened using a traditional method of clay. The tsuba, fuchi, koshira and kojira are made of aged black iron. The ornate tsuba displays the kuji-kiri (positions of the energy channeling hands) employed by the mystic ninja. The tsuka is wrapped in a white synthetic ray skin (the same) and the tsuka-ito is made in imitation black leather. The saya has a smooth black finish with demon head bindings for the japanese black cotton sageo and a kojiri at the end.
A sword that no Ninjutsu practitioner should be without.
- Blade forged in high carbon steel - Tempering
- Hanwei Quality
- Total length: approx. 87 cm
- Blade length: approx. 58 cm
- Cable length: approx. 26 cm
- Weight: approx. 850 g
- Balance point: approx. 11.4 cm
- Width on guard: approx. 2.9 cm
- Width at the tip: approx. 2.16 cm
- Thickness on guard: approx. 6.8 mm
- Thickness at the tip: approx. 5.5 mm
- Manufacturer's product number: SH1071 As