This beautiful medieval helmet is made of steel, equipped with a slightly enlarged neck and adorned with a cross and a brass crown. It has approx. 9.5 cm long, cracks 1 to 3 cm wide, as well as several cutouts (round holes on one side and a cross on the other) for proper ventilation. The component parts of the rider's helmet are all connected by steel rivets.
The blackened interior is fitted with an adjustable brown leather lining. The 3 mm thick brown leather chin strap is adjustable and closes with an antique brass buckle.
This slim and fully usable knight helmet will not only make your transformation into a proud knight perfect, but it is also a great decorative addition to any helmet collector's treasure chamber.
- Material: approx. Carbon steel 1.2 mm high, leather inlays, leather strap for chin with brass buckle
- Suitable for head circumference up to approx. 69 cm
- Long distance (back to front): approx. 25 cm
- Short distance (ear to ear): approx. 19 cm
- Height: approx. 34 cm (front) / 24 cm (back)
- Weight: approx. 3.25 kg As