Deal of the days
Reproduction of a high medieval single-handed sword with a characteristic disc-shaped pommel including chamfered edges. The pommel bears a tear-drop pattern in its center. This type of sword was already used by the Normans and established itself shortly thereafter during the Holy Crusades.
The wide spring steel blade has a distinctive fuller which offers both great flexibility and a lesser weight. The edges of the blade are blunt and the tip is rounded for safety. The bent guard and the pommel are made of steel.
The beautiful wooden scabbard is leather-wrapped and features a leather strap to attach the scabbard to your belt.
- Blade material: spring steel EN45
- Overall length: approx. 97 cm
- Blade length: approx. 79.5 cm
- Max. blade width: approx. 60 mm
- Including leather-wrapped wooden scabbard
- Regular edition. Also available as practical blunt version: Product No. 0180001906
- Weight (without scabbard): approx. 1508 g