Hanwei's Iaito Wakizashi allows the iaido practitioner to exhibit and practice with a corresponding daisho.
The Wakizashi Iaito is light and extremely well balanced to allow quick movements.
The edgeless blade is made of 400 series stainless steel with a simulated and fully hardened hamon.
The blade has a Bo-Hi that reduces blade weight.
Made by Hanwei.
- Stainless training blade
- Built authentically
- Designed for martial artists
- Blade material: stainless steel
- Total length: approx. 69.2 cm
- Blade length: approx. 50.2 cm
- Cable length: approx. 19 cm
- Weight: approx. 567 g
- Balance point: approx. 10.2 cm from guard
- Blade width in protection: approx. 2.7 cm
- Blade width at tip: approx. 1.9 cm
- Blade thickness in protection: approx. 6 mm
- Blade thickness at tip: approx. 5 mm
- Sori: approx. 1.7 cm