This Masonic sword features a comfortable handle made of cow horn with brass thread wrapping. The pleasing pommel and protection are made of brass. The cross symbol adorns the center of the guard.
The high carbon steel blade is not sharp. Due to specific rituals that require keeping the ceremonial sword erected for a long period of time, its weight was purposely kept as low as possible.
The delivery includes a steel sheath with white leather cover combined with medallion, chape and belt hook made of brass.
Also available is a leather carrying bag suitable for sword and sheath, product No. SW2001B.
- Material: blade forged in high carbon steel, horn handle and brass
- Total length: approx. 88 cm
- Blade length: approx. 74 cm
- Including corresponding sheath
- Weight (without sheath): approx. 350 g