Rapiera Cazoleta practice sword
Fencing in the Renaissance style plays a prominent part in historical re-enactment, combining the quickness of light blades with the structure and spirit of the duel.
The rapier blade is similar in design to the practical blades for the swept-hilts but the length of the tang is adapted to the cup-hilt.
Made by Hanwei.
- Safe sparring
- High carbon flex-tempered blade
Specs may slightly vary from piece to piece.
Buying at the King of Swords Online Store is totally secure. All pages on our site that collect customer information are protected by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol with a 128-bit Verisign certificate
Orders are usually shipped within 4 to 10 business days depending on the articles selected through CTT, upon receipt of payment via Paypal or by bank transfer. We recommend that you group the items in one order instead of buying the items on separate orders
The customer is entitled to a return if it is found that the products supplied have defects or other nonconformities with respect to the products ordered. The return may be made within 2 months after notification of the defect and the product must remain intact as received
- Blade material: 9260 high carbon steel
- Overall length: approx. 113 cm
- Blade length: approx. 94 cm
- Handle length: approx. 19 cm
- Weight: approx. 900 g
- Point of balance: approx. 14 cm from the guard
- Point of harmonics: approx. 50.8 cm
- Blade width at guard: approx. 1.9 cm
- Blade width at tip: approx. 1 cm
- Blade thickness at guard: approx. 6 mm
- Blade thickness at tip: approx. 3 mm
No customer reviews for the moment.