Bervuda Italiana, 1440, functional
Replica of the original helmet, dated 1440, which is exhibited at the Kelvingrove Museum in Glasgow. This type of helmet was typical of northern Italy but was also used throughout Europe.
Material: it is made of steel with 2mm thickness.
Includes adjustment straps, leather.
- Weight: from 2.35 kg to 2,900 kg
- XS: for head circumference up to 57 cm
- S: for head circumference up to 59 cm
- M: for head circumference up to 61 cm
- L: for head circumference up to 64 cm
|Thickness||2mm / 14ga|