This reconstruction of this medieval sword is forged by the hands. The guard and smooth pommel are made of iron. The spring steel blade is forged to the handle and screwed with the pommel. The wooden gip, as well as the crosspoint, are coated in leather. The blade has a diamond cross section. The edges of the blades are not sharp.
The sword comes with a wooden sheath wrapped in leather.
This is the regular version of this sword. The same sword is also available in a practical version with a blunt blade and a rounded tip: code 0116341606.
- Blade material: Springsteel EN45
- Total length: approx. 118 cm
- Blade length: approx. 92 cm
- Blade width on guard: approx. 50 mm
- Balance point: approx. 10 cm
- Includes black leather wooden sheath
- Regular version, also available a practical blunt model: code 0116341606
- Weight (sword only): approx. 1750 g