Masterpiece of Asian forge
- The sharp blade is hand forged from carbon steel (not stainless)
- Wooden handle (Tsuka) is covered with the original ray skin (the same)
- The hard coating of dark blue cotton was made in
- Accessories (Tsuba, Fuchi, Menuki, Kashira) show a golden newt
- The handle is particularly long and attached to the wrist with
2 bamboo pins (Mekugi)
- The sheath (Saya) is made of wood.
- The blade collar (Habaki) is made of brass
- Manufacturing followed examples of museums
Imori is the name of the Japanese newborn (Alpine). Ornamental newts
in the fittings are unequivocally and give the sword, which otherwise
is clearly kept, your name..